Do you know that about 5-10% of ladies of all ages are affected by unwanted hairs? To get rid of these unwanted hairs, women always use painful methods. They are always looking for the methods that can help them in getting rid of unwanted hair at the cost-effective rate. In this article, we have gathered a list of effective remedies which you can simply use in your own home.
1. Green gram + rose water
Green gram flour has extraordinary peeling properties and when combined with rose water, it helps to stop hair growth.
- For preparing the mask, you need to take 2 tsp of rose water, 2 tsp of green gram flour and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend them well.
- Apply the mask on unwanted hairs and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes. Rub the mask gently with your fingers. You should repeat this mask 3 to 4 time in a week.
Onion + basil
Onion is quite valuable for you as it encourages hair development. In any case, when utilized alongside basil, it gives the turnaround impact and causes you to dispose of undesirable facial hair.
- Find the transparent, thin films of skin between the layers of an onion. Crush the films of onion with basil leaves to make a paste.
- Apply the mask on undesirable hair and leave it there for around 20-25 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. You should use this mask 3 to 4 times in a week for 2 to 3 months.
Lavender oil + tea tree oil
Lavender and tea tree oil have anti-androgenic properties that help in removing undesirable hair. Reasonable for acne-prone and oily skin types.
- You need to take 4 to 6 drops of tea-tree oil and 1 tsp of lavender oil and blend both of them in a bowl.
- Apply this on unwanted hair with a cotton ball.
Honey + sugar
The peel-off mask of honey and sugar removes all unwanted hair in a second and superbly exfoliates dead skin cells.
- For preparing the mask, you need to get 2 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of water.
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour them in a bowl. Microwave the mixture for a minute.
- Apply the paste on the affected area of undesirable hair.
- Place a piece of cloth on the applied mixture and let it cool for two or three seconds.
- Jerk the strip in the reverse direction in which your hair is growing.
Laser Hair Removal Cost
Hopefully, the above-mentioned ways would be worthy enough for you. However, laser hair removal is an advanced procedure that allows you to get rid of unwanted hair for a long time period. You can visit an experienced dermatologist to get the idea regarding cost and sessions that you need to get desired results.