Prevate Tablet is a balanced combination of Vitamins and Minerals especially developed for Pregnant Women.
– Each Tablet Contains
|Vitamin A(BP)||6000 I.U||Dibasic Calcium Phosphatase(BP)||125 mg|
|Vitamin B1(BP)||1.6 mg||Calcium Carbonate (BP)||125 mg|
|Vitamin B2(BP)||1.8 mg||Magnesium Sulphate(BP)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B12(BP)||4 mcg||Iron Bisglycinate(JCFA)||460mg|
|Vitamin C(BP)||100 mg||Copper Sulphate(BP)||1mg|
|Cholecalciferol(BP)||500 I.U||Zinc Sulphate(BP)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin E(BP)||15 mg||Nicotinamide(BP)||19 mg|
|Biotin (BP)||0.2 mg||Calcium Pantothenate(BP)||10 mg|
|Folic Acid (BP)||0.8 mg||Manganese Sulphate(BP)||1 mg|
- Prevate is pregnancy formula WHO recommendations.
- Prevate provides efficient support in much changing unbalanced period of pregnancy.
- Prevate helps to cover nutritional gaps and provide higher amount of key nutrients
- Prevate is the combination of 11vitamins &minerals.
- Prevate has no after taste and smell, improves patient compliance.
- Prevate is sugar free ,good option for gestational diabetes prone patients.
Direction For Use:
1 tablet daily to be taken with breakfast or as directed by health physician.
Store Prevate at room temperature. Protect it from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. Keep this product away from the sight and reach of children and pets.
Miracles Scandinavia intention is to make sure that its consumers get information that is accurate, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the information mentioned here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions. Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease.