Insights have shown that 95% of people on earth experience the acne break out sooner or later in their lives. Skin imperfections such as acne can be activated by different causes from your dietary patterns to utilizing the expired skin items. On the other hand, there are some extremely viable natural treatments that can enable you to get sparkling, healthy and glowing skin without utilizing any surgery and chemical.
How To Treat Acne Scars?
So, here is the question that how to treat acne scars? Different methods are available to get rid of this skin problem. However, you need to use the most effective one. Following tips can be helpful for you to achieve your goal naturally.
Dark circles: turmeric + pineapple juice
Turmeric can reduce dark circles under your eyes by giving anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects for your skin. How to make a turmeric mask to reduce dark circles?
- Take 2 tsp of pineapple juice and 2 tsp of turmeric powder and blend them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste under your eyes and leave it for around 10 minutes.
- Wipe it away with a tissue.
- This mask will make your skin softer and smoother.
Sunburns and inflammations: Avocados
Avocados have vitamins A, D, and E which help skin alleviate burned from the sun, support collagen creation and lessen skin infection. You can easily make the face mask.
- Take a little piece of fruit and mash it with a fork.
- Include 2 tsp of hot water to the avocado mash and blend them.
- Apply the mask on the affected areas and keep it about 10 minutes.
- Wash the mask with fresh water.
Hyperpigmentation: potatoes + lemon juice
Potatoes contain different nutrients and minerals which are extremely compelling in treating hyperpigmented skin, skin inflammation, and acne scars. Lemon contains citrus extract which is a natural bleaching factor.
- Take a potato, wash it completely, cut it into little pieces, and place them in the blender.
- Put the potato mash in a strainer and extract the potato juice.
- Press a lemon to make lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon squeeze and 4 tsp of potato juice and mix them.
- Apply the mask with a cotton ball in a thick layer.
- After applying the 1st layer, let it air dry for a few minutes and apply the 2nd layer and afterward the third one.
- Leave the mask overnight and wash your skin with hot water in the next morning.
Acne: apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid and such microelements as potassium and magnesium. It’s a powerful detoxifying agent with antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help you stop acne problems if you use this toner. Apple vinegar contains acidic, potassium and magnesium. It is a strong detoxifying operator with antifungal and antibacterial properties that can enable to stop skin acne issues.
Acne scars: green tea
Green tea has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents and gives benefits in treating scar tissue. This pack will enable you to dispose of skin acne scars:
- Put 2 tea packs or 2 tsp of loose leaf tea in a bowl.
- Mix it in boiling water
- At the point when the tea is prepared, take the tea packs or tea leaves away.
- Take a clean and soft cloth and place it into the bowl and enable the liquid to soak the fabric.
- Put the wet cloth all over the face and leave it about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can use the pack several times daily.