The appearance of love handles is opposite to their name as they are not lovely at all. Because of the location of such fat, most of the individuals have a viewpoint that the working that suits for abs will also be suitable for reducing fats from love handles, which is not true. You need to do the exercise that will target the love handles specifically.
Following are top 5 exercises that can help you to get rid of fatty love handles. We have selected these exercises specifically for you. Continue reading to explore them!
To start the position, you need to stand upright by making your legs apart according to the hip-width. Stand in a position that your left leg takes the weight of your body. Take a dumbbell in both hands and uplift them by your shoulder (left).
- In the first step, create a chopping motion by twisting your hands. Move them down to your hip (right). Don’t make your knees and feet firm, but permit them to bend according to the position.
- In the second step, raise your hands back in the starting position.
- Do 20 sets of this exercise on the right side and 20 sets on the right side.
2. Russian Twists
To start this exercise, you have to sit by placing your feet flat on the ground. While maintaining this position, you will notice your torso will make a 45-degree angle to the floor. You have to hold a dumbbell in your hands while performing this exercise.
- Take your feet upward from the ground. Balance yourself by crossing your feet at the ankles.
- Now, touch the dumbbell by taking your torso to the right.
- Perform the same movement to the other side.
- Do 20 sets of the exercise on each side.
3. Side Plank Hip Lifts
To start the position, you need to take your elbow on the ground and your hips & legs on the ground on your side.
- In the first step, you have to lift your body up.
- Hold this position for just 2 seconds, and then relax.
- Do 15 sets of this exercise on each side.
4. Bicycle Crunches
To start the position, you have to lie flat on your back by bending your knees upward. Interlock your fingers by putting your hands back on your head.
- In the first step, you have to lift your right leg keeping your calves parallel to the ground.
- In the next step, move your right elbow to the right knee in a way that they meet in the center of your body.
- Now, do the same procedure on the left side of the body.
- Do 30 sets of this exercise.
5. Kneeling Vacuum
Start this exercise by relaxing yourself. And sitting on your butt by relaxing your heels. Adjust your palms on the sides of your feet by pulling your shoulders back.
- After making this position, pull your abdomen in as maximum as you can.
- Hold the position for about 5 to 10 seconds. You may hold the position for about 20 seconds if you are doing it for a long time.
- Do 5 sets of this exercise.
Sharing is caring! Share this article with your family & friends if you have found it helpful.